SymTrain Release 23.19
Hey everyone! Great news: SymTrain, your favorite agent training and coaching solution, just released version 23.19! Included are several brand-new features and product improvements that will positively impact your agent’s performance and end user experience.
Here’s a quick rundown of what’s new and different:
- Keyword Mode – Focus on your keywords without editing the script text; this feature makes it easier to add keywords to Syms.
- Post Sym Survey – Obtain feedback on Syms by optionally presenting agents with a survey following their first time taking a test.
- Sym Labels – We’ve removed the limit for Sym labels to accommodate more dynamic filing and classification of your exercises.
- Custom Agent Names – Have your conversations fully reflect the personas of the people practicing them by customizing agent names.
- Module Icon – Clearly see which of your Syms are modules vs individual Syms with this intuitive icon
- Play Button – By popular demand, now on the left for your clicking convenience.
My friend, Jamie, made a video of the new stuff, see release 23.19’s highlights for yourself here:
I can’t wait to hear how you take advantage of SymTrain’s enhanced capabilities and streamline your training initiatives. Post your thoughts on social with #CruisingOnTheSymTrain and let us know how these enhancements help your business revolutionize training and coaching.
Can’t get enough SymTrain? Check out this SymTrain exclusive content:
In the insightful latest episode of Sit Down With SymTrain: Harnessing GenAI and Coaching Plans, Liz Powell, VP of Customer Operations, and Reece […]
The future of the contact center industry beckons, and the dialogue continues to resonate. Recognizing that one episode merely scratched the surface, we […]
AI will effect contact center jobs, staffing, and long-term strategies. In E03 Jim Iyoob, COO @ Etech Global Services, pragmatically discusses AI’s impact.
With no shortage of AI-powered solutions promising to improve contact center metrics, is there room in the CC for both agent assist and automated coaching?